Flavored Butters is on an “I Can’t Believe it IS Butter” blog tour! Today’s stop: I’m Denise’s guest over at Chez Us. Please come join me there. My guest post is all about making and using sweet flavored butters and includes the Passion Fruit Butter recipe from the book.
Also on the blog tour…
· Creative Culinary featured the Citrus-Vanilla Bean Butter.
· A Little Loveliness highlighted the Whipped Vanilla Bean Butter.
· A Well Crafted Party posted the Whipped Vanilla Bean Butter.
· Willow Bird Baking presented both the Coffee Butter and the Salted Caramel Butter.
· Celebrations at Home offered up both the Gorgonzola-Chive Butter and the Bed & Breakfast Butter in apricot.
· Divine Party Concepts spotlighted the Whipped Chocolate Butter.
So it looks pretty safe to say that the Whipped Vanilla Bean Butter is becoming a crowd favorite! To go with all that vanilla, I’ll leave you with a little bit of chocolate!
Of course, the recipe for this Whipped Chocolate Butter appears in Flavored Butters.
Thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers for hosting a stop!